Sabtu, 27 November 2010

Recurrence (kumat based on translate.google.com)

I finally took an english course at EF. Unfortunately, I think I got wrong level, the lower one. Well, I really think that I'm too good too be in elementary class. I'm not boasting, but elementary is just too... Anyway, this is because the bule whom testing me on my replacement test day. That day I came to EF after class. I prepared nothing cause I'm not intending to have a replacement test. I'm just there to ask for information of available class. And when the receptionist (or admin? I don't know what are they exactly) ask me to do the replacement test, I do it, nothing to lose anyway, I thought. (ngerti maksudnya kagak?)

So I do the writing test. It's easy. I think I'd answer all of the question correctly. Even the bule said that my english is pretty good based on the result of the writing test. But when it comes to speaking test, I totally messed up! Having face to face with bule, suddenly I became nervous. I don't know what to say. My grammar was so awful. I feel like a villager (you know what it's mean) whom nervous to meet foreigners.

Well anyway, here I am at 2nd elementary class of EF. I can't imagine what if my brother know about this. Such a humiliation. I've been studying there for about a month, 8 meetings, and all they teach me is about the "S+to be+going to+v1+noun+adverb". Can you imagine that? I'm getting old day by day and all they taught me is just about the future tense! The class is like a real elementary! They had some games in every meeting instead of a serious course It is ok if I were on senior high school, but now I need something more serious, something to improve my english quickly, something that can help me read the english text book which is always makes me yawn for reading its tittle, and the most important thing is something that can help me improve my toefl, and EF didn't give those things. The worst part is that I've payed for a level, so I had to keep going there every Tuesday and Thursday night for three months ahead.

Note: my classmates don't even know what harvest, cemetery, slave, and other almost-common words. Don't they ever play harvestmoon or the sims?
Note in note: all of them speak english with Indonesian accent in class. Event the teacher whom not a bule sometimes speaks english in Indonesian way. Daah, I need someone to guide me and give me example how to speak in real english accent, not the one whom speaks the same accent with me. -__________-"


I know how terrible my english is. But I really don't have time to spend another 8 meetings just to learn about "to be going to" and play games to make a sentence with it. I want more.


Hopefully, none of my classmates read this blog. Amin

6 komentar:

  1. I think I got ====>> THOUGHT
    I really think====>> THOUGHT
    this is because the bule whom===>>WAS
    whom testing me on my===>>TESTED
    cause I'm not intending===>>DIDN'T INTEND
    I'm just there to ask for information===>>WAS
    they exactly) ask me to===>>ASKED
    test, I do it===>>DID
    So I do the writing test===>>DID
    I think I'd answer===>>THOUGHT I ANSWERED
    english is pretty===>>WAS
    when it comes to speaking test,===>>CAME
    I don't know what to say===>>DIDN'T
    I feel like a villager===>>FELT
    all they taught me is===>>TEACH
    They had some games in===>>HAVE
    and EF didn't give those===>>DOESN'T
    so I had to keep going===>>HAVE
    Event the teacher whom not a bule sometimes===>>EVEN
    I need someone to guide me===>>that can give
    one whom speaks the same accent with===>>WHO

    BalasHapus
  2. you have to do another placement test ndul, in other EF for sure...
    I have the same problem ..I 'm in a level which is I ever had almost 4 years ago..F*CK!!

    BalasHapus
  3. hoahahahahaa...ancen pancet kerenan akuuu!!! B)

    BalasHapus
  4. tul: "masa ya sekarang aku kan les dan masuk level elemtary getoh"
    rul: "udah gpp, wajar kan emang masih elementary dalam adult life.. kalo kamu masuk level elementary di child/teen itu baru parah"
    tul: "aku teennn ruuull"
    rul: #diam

    BalasHapus
  5. wes aaaaah kapok aku ngeblog nggawe inggris2an nek ngeneeee....
    mutung aaaah mutuuuuung

    btw, kui no masalahe adalah aku kadang nek wes ngetik lali dul, bah past tense kek, bah present... #ngeles

    tapi guys mosok yo pelajarane panggah larger than karo going to seeeeeeeee???!!


    @fara: emang hasilnya iso beda yo ef satu dan lainnya?


    @rul: ternyata elementary nya beneran elementary rul T.T

    BalasHapus
  6. iso ae sih...nak misale better speaking mu, sopo ngerti..

    BalasHapus