Senin, 13 Desember 2010

The Ambition

All this time, I just glanced at the text while reading english. I never really read it. That is why my english is so awful, though i've read so much (well, not that much, i know). My ambition is to get toefl score up to 600, but i have to study harder if i want to achieve it, because i realize that now my english is nothing. Nothing than my brother's, fara's, ferdi's, indira's, bayu's, johan's, or anyone else's. So much level i have to pass through. I can't just wait for my current level at EF. I've done reading this grammar book (i mean the tenses chapter :P), but then i beggan to realize that some sentence aren't based on this grammar book. I know what it's mean, but i don't know what grammar it used. Gosh, i am so faraway from TOFL 600! (T.T)

I really want to study aboard. Actually I want to take S2 in Australia or anywhere else as long as it is abroad, hehehe (but not in ASIA pleaseeee). I want to get the scholarship so that my parent can save their money for their retirement. Well, if I failed to get the scholarship, at least I have to take the MM UGM with bimo. But hey look at me now! I'm at elementary level 2, and my TOFL probably not higher than 400, and my IP is faaaaaaaar from good to get the scholarship! Damn! All of this studying abroad stuff is becaus Reddy! I start to dream something about studying abroad because I have a hope! That someone like him whom never really thought about his school at SI ITS can have a plan to study abroad! So why would i?

But one thing i forget is the fact that Reddy has a sister who lived in Holland. So she must be help Reddy to get more information or a place to live there or the "i don't know and i can't even think about it" things that she knows. And his parrent are quite rich. Well, my parent are getting old and don't have a steady income so I won't hang on them for this case. Plus they know nothing about studying abroad stuff. I ever convince them once to have some business like restaurant or something so that in their retirement day when maybe me and my brother haven't got any job yet, they won't be bankrupt. Or maybe if i don't get the scholarship but i can pass the test of one of Australian university which is almost impossible, they can help me pay the bill like they always did.

Why Australia?
  • It is nearer than Europe or Ameria but as prestigious as them
  • It has much more hallal food than Europe or America
  • The living expenses is relative lower than Europe or America
  • It has 4 seasons

If I were success and I can live abroad, ...
Well maybe I couldn't live abroad because my brother doesn't seems to want to live here at Kediri and I can't leave my parent there without their children around. My ambition is just to feel living abroad for once in my live, to study, to make my parent proud of me, and then i just can back home and live peacefully here, at least I've proofed them that i can go abroad with my owns. AMIN! God knows what best for me

4 komentar:

  1. The living expenses is relative lower than Europe or America --> I don't think so,I think Germany has lower living cost than Aussie

    BalasHapus
  2. tapi di jerman mau ga mau harus belajar bahasa jerman padahal inggrise de'e ae durung karuan :p
    -rul

    BalasHapus
  3. jerman living costnya bukannya mahal banget ya cuma sekolahnya gratis? -.-
    denger-denger sih :p

    BalasHapus